We Support our clients
We believe everyone is entitled to a life of dignity and freedom, where they know they matter.
To that end, our commitment to you is to help you:
- Watch your vision come alive
- Feel a sense of confidence and peace of mind
about your financial future
- Focus your time and energy on what matters most to you—family and other loved ones, personal dreams, and passions
We are your fiduciary. How is this important to you? We are held to a fiduciary standard, which means we must act in the best interest of our clients in every decision we make. Your interests come before ours. The fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care.
Not only do we help you plan for your financial future by managing your investments for you and creating your financial plan, we also provide tax planning strategies, prepare your tax returns, review your insurance (all types), and help you get your estate plan in place. We want to help you protect every aspect of your financial future.
You can trust that any advice we give you is objective and in your best interest because we do not receive compensation by anyone but our clients. We do not take commission, kickbacks, or referral fees. In addition, our fees are transparent and not hidden.
- In the United States, there are about 343,000 financial advisors1.
- About 27% are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals2.
- NAPFA estimates that less than 4% of advisors are fee-only3.
- Around 12% of CFP® professionals are also CPAs4
- How many are CPAs, CFP® professionals, and are fee-only?
- Very few. We are among those few.